Saturday, January 14, 2012

Garlic, onion, ranch turkey burgers!

Ever since I got back to school I have not felt like cooking anythingggg, but after three days of oatmeal and clif bars I really need some sustenance. Burgers sounded like a superb idea! I don't eat red meat soo I bought some ground turkey at meijers!

Ingredients:
1 lb extra lean ground turkey
1/4 of a red onion - finely chopped
4 cloves of garlic - minced
1 egg
1/4 cup worcestershire sause
1/4 cup italian bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
1 packet of ranch seasoning
(I added some extra garlic powder too, yumm)
(Next time I might add some chili powder to give them more of a kick!)

Pretty easy to make! Chop, season, stir! Cook in a pan with olive oil on medium heat - 5 mins on each side!  enjoy!

This recipe makes 7 turkey burgers... I really should of only made half a pound of turkey. Now I am going to have to eat one for lunch and dinner every day to get rid of them. Good thing they are yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment